- Apparatus and Mat/GroupX classes require online, e-mail, phone/voicemail, or text sign-up in advance (by no later than 6:00 pm the previous evening).
- Classes may be reserved up to one month in advance.
- Classes without a minimum attendance of 3 may be cancelled at the studio’s discretion. Cancellations happen rarely, but if a class is cancelled, it will be posted online and registered clients will be notified of the cancellation by email – no later than 7:00 pm the previous evening.
- Registration for classes is subject to a firm 24-hour cancellation policy. Late cancels and no-shows will be charged in full for their reservation.
- Class size is limited to allow for safety and individual instruction.
- Last minute drop-ins are welcome and will be given a place in class after all pre-registered and any wait-listed clients are considered. However, pre-registered clients may lose their place in class if they are more than 5-minutes late.
- Classes run 50-55 minutes.
- In order to reserve classes, advance payment is required.
- There are no refunds, transfers, extensions or holds of classes or packages.
“In 10 sessions you’ll feel the difference, in 20 sessions you’ll see the difference, and in 30 sessions you’ll have a different body!”