“Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness. In order to achieve happiness, it is imperative to gain mastery of your body.”
Joseph H. Pilates
• Privates, Semi-Privates and Classes must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to their scheduled time in order to avoid being charged the full price of the session/class.
Booking and Billing Policies:
• All sessions and classes are by appointment/reservation only.
• To reserve your private, semi-private session or class, payment must be received in advance.
• We accept cash, check, Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
• Please note that when using credit cards, your statement will reflect that you’ve made your purchase from “Hands-On Health.”
• Your class and session purchases carry strict expiration dates. Any unused classes/sessions are forfeited.
• There are no refunds, transfers, extensions or holds of classes, sessions or packages.
• Inconsistent attendance for standing appointments may result in the loss of your regular appointment time.
• Instructors are not obligated to remain at the studio when the client is more than 20 minutes late.
• Group classes without a minimum attendance of 3 may be cancelled at the studio’s discretion.
• Please do not handle any equipment or exercise in the studio without an instructor at your side.
• Please keep your voices to a low volume during classes.
• Please keep your cell phone on silent or vibrate.
• Dress in appropriate workout attire – comfortable, but fitted (not loose or baggy) clothing. Layers are recommended.
• Do not wear clothing with exposed zippers or metal fasteners/decorations as these can tear the upholstery on the apparatus and get caught in the springs.
• Please avoid wearing jewelry – bracelets, necklaces, large earrings, large rings – as they can get caught in the springs and straps and cause upholstery tears.
• Refrain from using lotions, creams, oils – especially sunscreen products – as it increases the risk of slipping and can cause damage to the upholstery.
• Hair should be worn clipped or tied for safety and to allow instructor to see body alignment.
• No gum chewing, candies, or eating during sessions/classes please.
• Shoes must come off when entering the studio. For TRX classes, please do not wear street shoes into the studio – clean, indoor-use shoes only.
• Enter the studio ready to learn and get the most out of your session – and have fun!
It is your responsibility to keep the studio owner and teachers aware of any changes in your contact and/or medical information. Thank you!
For More Information…
Please do not hesitate to call 508-432-4336, or e-mail Joy@JoesPlaceTruePilates.com. We are happy to answer your questions, discuss any concerns you may have, and provide any additional information you need.