Are you frustrated because your life feels so busy and out of your control, as if you’ve lost yourself along the way? Is your “to-do” list holding you hostage when all you want is time for yourself? Are you tired of always wanting to make changes, but feeling paralyzed about how to start? You may be stuck. And getting unstuck is what coaching is all about!
If you’ve had enough of feeling stuck and feel ready to move forward, or you’re curious about learning more, contact me. You deserve to have more time to yourself, a life with more balance, strength, and clarity, and together we will work collaboratively to figure out where you want to go and how you can get there. Your one-on-one coaching sessions are focused all on you! The work we do together will help you along the path of discovering what true wellness is for you, delve deeper into uncovering what’s holding you back, and help catapult you forward to accomplishment of your goals for health and fitness.
Joseph H. Pilates
I help people achieve their best health, fitness, and well-being. As a Health coach I do not tell you what to do or how to live your life. Rather, I can assist you in discovering your passions, strengths, dreams, desires, and values with the intention of designing a vision of your best self. And I will help you design a path to achieve the outcomes aligned with that vision. Health coaching is a regular conversation between you and me that facilitates movement, discovery, change and growth as it relates to your wellness.
Together we will work to find real solutions and take action to create the changes you want to make in your life.
As a Health Coach, I am trained to help clients develop and implement personal wellness plans by:
- accepting and meeting you where you are today
- guiding you in doing mindful thinking and doing work that builds confidence
- helping you define a higher purpose for wellness
- helping you draw a personal wellness blueprint
- helping you set realistic goals; small victories that lay the foundation for self-efficacy
- harnessing the strengths you need to overcome your obstacles
- helping you build a support team
- inspiring and challenging you to go beyond what you would do alone
- encouraging personal responsibility, deep thinking, self-discovery and self-efficacy, assisting you to connect the dots between who you are and who you want to be, and helping you take the needed steps to enable your success.
The process of Health coaching progresses through several stages:
- You provide background information through a well-being assessment so that you and your coach are well-informed on the key issues, including medical considerations.
- During the first few coaching sessions, you identify your priorities and develop a personal wellness vision, a three-month plan, and realistic goals.
- In subsequent coaching sessions, each week, month, or quarter, you and I review the progress toward your vision and goals, explore and resolve the most pressing issues, and then agree on a set of goals for the following time period. You will enjoy plenty of “ah-ha” insights along the way.
- By the end of three months, you can expect to reach more than 70% of your three month goals and feel energized and confident to embark on new areas. By the end of a year you can count on changing your mindset and behavior for good.
|Health Coaching Fees|